Samsung Members Community

Explore, Engage, Belong.

Be part of an experience that will help shape the future of innovation. Get involved, join in the discussion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Washers and Dryers

In the last couple of days, when I turn my washing machine on to start a load of laundry, it defaults to the delicate cycle. I cannot get it to go... View Post

**bleep**g technology lol View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

So I recently moved to S24 Anantra. The main reason for moving between 2024 was the battery. My bedroom lasts for 8 hours, no more than that. Do you... View Post

I tried everything. I'm not a heavy user. I use my phone to make video calls about the scroll on Ins... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I am experiencing difficulties in personalizing my keyboard using the Keys Café application on my Samsung device. Previously, it functioned without... View Post

Oh ok I can't think of another way so have a good night View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

So, question for the community. I wanted to be a Beta Tester for Android 14 One UI 6.2. When I researched it online,I believe it was through the... View Post

Yeah you would have to wait until maybe Sept for the beta on the S23's if they release a beta for th... View Post

Posted by      in  Creator

Why doesn't Samsung have their own mail service, it'd be perfect for Samsung phones, no? Google as the primary mail and Samsung as the... View Post

No that's a email app not a Email Service provider  View Post

Posted by      in  Tablets

Hi, I have a Galaxy Tab s6 lite 2020 and it came with a non bluetooth s pen but i lost it. If I get a bluetooth s pen, can it be charged with the... View Post

I don't think any of the Lites have the ability to use the Bluetooth features of the spens View Post