Original topic:

Aingenerated wallpaper

(Topic created: yesterday)
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't know why there is an ai generated content on the homescreen. that doesn't make sense since it is a home screen. I'm tired to seeing it. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi. Not sure what you're referring to as you didn't include a screenshot, but you can change your wallpaper. Long press the homescreen, or go to Settings > Wallpaper & Style

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
hereSmartSelect_20240927_185223_YouTube_1000003892_1727481144.jpg
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
changed it and it still has the water mark
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Did you choose from one of the other options like  Feature, Gallery, Color, Graphical and still showing the watermark??

0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
the issue only happens if I use the ai feature to generate the wallpaper. it doesn't make sense for a wallpaper to have a watermark , to identify it as ai generated. don't know what samsung was thinking
0 Likes
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think with all the issues and controversy around AI it's a legal thing they have to put AI generated on it for legal reasons that's my guess
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I wouldn't be complaining if it was an edited picture with people in it, but this is a wallpaper that is supposed to be seen every time you unlock the phone
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sorry I misunderstood you.

You want to get rid of the watermark. Many people asking about it. 

You can use the Samsung Object Eraser Tool to remove the watermark.

Screenshot_20240927_212724_Photo Editor.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes