JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth SUPER Quiet issue

(Topic created: 12-23-2020 03:31 PM)
Anneliese
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Alright, so, I have a Galaxy S10e. It is a wonderful phone and I love it. Today, while I was listening to music on my Bluetooth headphones, my Bluetooth suddenly got quiet, so quiet that I could hardly hear it at full volume. I used my Bluetooth headphones on my laptop, and they worked fine. I tried to watch a video on my phone without any headphones connected, and the audio was fine, so it's purely a Bluetooth issue with my phone. (If it makes a difference, I never listen to anything with the sound higher than where the blue bar ends, and where the red bar starts).

Does anyone have a fix? I'm super annoyed and upset with it.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you attempted to reset your network settings on the device? Just a heads up, this will delete all previous devices that have been paired to the device. You will need to re-add the devices.

1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the app's screen. 
  2. Navigate Settings.
  3. Tap Reset network settings.
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings.
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.

Then try repairing the Bluetooth headphones and test them.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you attempted to reset your network settings on the device? Just a heads up, this will delete all previous devices that have been paired to the device. You will need to re-add the devices.

1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the app's screen. 
  2. Navigate Settings.
  3. Tap Reset network settings.
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings.
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.

Then try repairing the Bluetooth headphones and test them.

Anneliese
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you! it worked.
0 Likes