Original topic:

Clipboard in text mode

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
AlliOops
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've found that my Android phone had changed default messages app to Google messaging, which only allows copy/ cut/ paste the last single thing. I changed back to Samsung messages as default & now have access to the clipboard again! It shows above the keyboard when I press & hold within the text field. I hope this helps everyone! I was very upset to think I'd lost the clipboard function. 
4 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use Google Messages and have full access to the clipboard. Simply click the clipboard icon on the keyboard toolbar.
0 Likes
AlliOops
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There was no clipboard icon anywhere in Google messages for me. Maybe it varies by type of phone. And I used to have access to clipboard through Google messages but it changed recently with one of the automatic updates. It simply was not on the keyboard toolbar or within the text when held down. I reached out for tech help & that's when we realized the swap had happened.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here is where it is located.1723553978642_1723553978638_0.jpg
0 Likes
photosbyraffy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can also have this as part of your keyboard. I use Gboard and it keeps the clipboard function on wherever you enter text1723396216007.jpg
0 Likes