Original topic:

Data Saver being stuck on

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 02:40 PM)
IsDatBoi7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi, this isn't a severe problem where my phones gonna be a very expensive brick soon but I have a little tiny problem. My data saver is stuck being on. Every night at the weekdays when it hits 10PM data stops working and then it says "Data Saver on" and when it's on I can't even use Hotspot too, only on the weekends it works all night. Right now only the symbol shows up on the bar and it doesn't even give me the option for Data Saver being on or off. What can I do? 
13 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Uh, is your phone under digital well being controls or parental control?

0 Likes
IsDatBoi7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Parental controls but even if I had disabled administrators controls it's still on?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you were not the one who enabled them in the first place, they would still be on.  If you were the one who enabled them, you would have full control of your phone when you turned the controls off.  If they are still under the control of someone who is not you, even a factory reset won't take the controls off.

If you are talking about the Verizon app, if you uninstalled the app without turning off the controls, the controls will remain on.  You could try reinstalling the app and turning the controls off but again, you can only do this if you were the one who put the controls on in the first place.

0 Likes
IsDatBoi7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ohhh!! Makes sense thank you!!
0 Likes