JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Heart rate sensor not working on S10. Any suggestions?

(Topic created: 06-04-2022 12:16 AM)
ricwms
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Heart rate sensor not working on S10? Any suggestions? 
19 Replies
Ww4lyfe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I uninstalled the app from my phone and watch. Reinstalled it, now it's working fine. Maybe that will work for you.
0 Likes
ricwms
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks I'll try it
Nick77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Did it work? It works from my watch but not the phone...so I don't want to Uninstall it and then can't get it back on the phone. Plz lmk what was your outcome.
0 Likes
userc9oHjMMV1I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This caused the option to completely vanish from the app. I don't recommend this. I was trying to check my O2 because I have covid. Brilliant move Samsung.
Googlegeek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Don't do this if you are reading this. Reinstalling it didn't work for me and others. I think we are all waiting for some sort of fix! HELP Samsung! 

0 Likes
rocketronnie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Also Uninstalled on phine only, then re-installed. Seems to connect now, but getting gaps in sleep pattern. 2-4 hrs not recorded each night. Whereas my medical device shows me in deep sleep during that period.
0 Likes
ricwms
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks.
Members_UwJ0zcH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was having the same problem with sensor on phone not working. I uninstalled/reinstalled the HEALTH app and now find there is NO WAY to "measure" heart rate/stress level anymore (no prompt on phone app). The info is taken directly from the Galaxy Fit which I don't find as accurate as a finger pulse on the phone! So no more sensor??? Also lost all 3200 steps this morning with the install.

Googlegeek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I wish I read this but same thing happened to me. Not happy. 

0 Likes