JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I change my camera settings back to taking pictures instantly?

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 11:44 AM)
51successful
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I turn my camera back to taking a picture instantly.  My camera keeps counting down to take the picture. Ruins the moment. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

sounds like you have the timer turned on by accident...if you open the camera app, along the top there are icons for different camera settings. The timer one is the circle one with a single clock hand inside. if you click on that timer icon, it will open up the timer options....the first one without a number on it is to shut the timer off. Then you have a 2 second, 5 second and 10 second option. So just make sure you select the first one that doesn't have a number on it, and that is to turn the camera timer off.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

sounds like you have the timer turned on by accident...if you open the camera app, along the top there are icons for different camera settings. The timer one is the circle one with a single clock hand inside. if you click on that timer icon, it will open up the timer options....the first one without a number on it is to shut the timer off. Then you have a 2 second, 5 second and 10 second option. So just make sure you select the first one that doesn't have a number on it, and that is to turn the camera timer off.

Hope this helps!

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@51successful Sounds like you have enabled the timer. Click on the Timer icon along the top of the camera window. Select the clock icon which is all the way on the left, that turns off the timer.