JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to change Camera default picture size?

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 02:32 PM)
KevinL2022
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you change the default picture size on the S10 camera? It's set at the largest size, and I always have to edit & resize pics before sending. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I saw this question the other day, and I looked for a solution but couldn't find an acceptable one, so I didn't answer. However, I found this option today that didn't require a third party app. I took screenshots to make it easier to follow the steps, but basically, it's:
Open the photo you want to reduce and select Edit. Then click on the 3 dots on the bottom right, and select Resize. From there, you can choose the reduction size. I'm glad to have found it since I prefer to reduce large photos as well. If this helps, please mark this as an acceptable solution so others can find the answer too. Thanks. ZomboDroid 21072022181721_6211_1658441928.jpg

View solution in context

4 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The only way to manipulate photo size is when you open it up in the photo editor and then you can scale it down accordingly. The camera only takes pictures at one resolution in the phone.
KevinL2022
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you, I was afraid of that
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I saw this question the other day, and I looked for a solution but couldn't find an acceptable one, so I didn't answer. However, I found this option today that didn't require a third party app. I took screenshots to make it easier to follow the steps, but basically, it's:
Open the photo you want to reduce and select Edit. Then click on the 3 dots on the bottom right, and select Resize. From there, you can choose the reduction size. I'm glad to have found it since I prefer to reduce large photos as well. If this helps, please mark this as an acceptable solution so others can find the answer too. Thanks. ZomboDroid 21072022181721_6211_1658441928.jpg
KevinL2022
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes, that's what I do now. I was hoping there was a camera setting to change the default picture size, but it doesn't look like it. Thanks for your time
0 Likes