JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My phone is trying to sign into my husband's Samsung account

(Topic created: 04-16-2022 06:58 AM)
userv0WVM8c6I4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Getting really tired of my phone constantly insisting on signing into my husband's Samsung account. Took me forever to recover my own Samsung account wouldn't even let me recover my original one which I've been trying to get back into for years but don't have that email anymore They don't have any concession for you to prove who you are with identification or anything else and not only will it not let me sign into mine The only other option it gives is sign in with Google and even though I click my own email it's still reverts back to his. And I don't know his password so he had to sign in on his phone It's signed in his account on my phone so simultaneously and locked me out for security violation but when I try to sign in still try to sign me in on his. What the heck can I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userv0WVM8c6I4 On your phone in Phone settings -> Accounts and backup -> Manage accounts, remove his accounts. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userv0WVM8c6I4 On your phone in Phone settings -> Accounts and backup -> Manage accounts, remove his accounts. 

OSP-BlackKnight
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you Need both accounts on your device but have yours default, sign out of his so it's only yours then add his back to the device, it should automatically default to yours and not his then.
0 Likes
361CowBoy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Make a new account under your info
0 Likes