JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problem with Galaxy s20 ultra wireless charging.

(Topic created: 03-09-2020 07:02 PM)
user0ebOig2Oyq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So I have a galaxy S20 ultra and having a problem with it charging wireless in my wireless car charger. At first I thought the charger might be defective or uncompatible with the phone. The charger works fine with my wife's S20+ but not the ultra. Also it works fine when I use both my wireless charger at home. The problem is it would charge then pause then charge then pause every 2 second. I tried turning fast wireless charging off and it still didn't change anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
127 Replies
userWAwSC3DHFh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My T-Mobile S20 Ultra 5g just updated to the latest software, and now Fast Wireless Charging won't work with any of the fast chargers I have.  This worked fine before the update, so I know it's a software issue.  This needs to be fixed ASAP!

usergTZMes77Xh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue 

Romancha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue.

Samsung, why did you decide that limiting third-party charging is a good idea?
Your proprietary wireless chargers don't cover all use cases - car, bike, motorcycle mount chargers.

Seriously, this is unbearable. I buy a phone from a top line and it cannot be charged with wireless charging on my bike, while a Chinese phone, which costs 3 times cheaper, charges without problems.

Samsung, wake up and fix it!

userzrLKLgH6tB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have same issue in Samsung s21 ultra 

0 Likes
userKyVGPMNO88
Constellation
Options