JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 05-27-2019 06:38 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

517 Replies
Samsung_m37u70L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I agree with everyone else I miss it

user9RZXsGFHKm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Its definitely a great disappointment for me.

userbD940JlRqj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Definitely a thing I miss most coming to an S10... If this continues, my next phone definitely won't be a Samsung

Ejm5560
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Use the good lock app that is official from Samsung and it helps with edge lighting as an alternative for LED notifications. You can do many things including making the camera cutout light up for your notifications. It may be implemented later on with an app software or something.

0 Likes
usercWgDn8xfk8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung needs to put out update asap. Very annoying, stick with older model till they resolve this. Handle On Call for hospitals and it was handy. Now I constantly need to check for notices or turn on volume. 

0 Likes
bmdpcs13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've had goo

0 Likes
bmdpcs13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've had good luck with the app Always on Edge

0 Likes
Samsung_TW251mv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I miss the led notification its frustrating not seeing the led when phone is on silent.

glivaron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I too am really missing the flashing LED notification, it's been there for years and I always liked it. Never noticed it was gone, but man do I miss it!!

Perhaps Samsung can make the notch contour flash or something?? This would be acceptable as a workaround I believe.

user8EHbU6NUYL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is already a huge topic about "S10/S10+ Led Notification Light" and 5 month ago it said that Saumsung will solve this problem, but still nothing is fixed. It by far the most viewed topic and actively asked feature so I am really asking to prioritize fixing led notification lights in S10 phone as it is completely unreasonable to wait that long with such an expensive device. Thank you!