JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

183 Replies
reverberatinglight
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Will bluetooth 6 be integrated into the s25 ultra? or the s25 phones in general, and will the galaxy buds 3 pro have magsafe later on and a bluetooth 6 connection?

GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No one knows what will be included in the S25's at the moment and for Magsafe in the ear buds sorry to say that Magsafe is a Apple exclusive product and Samsung only does wireless charging 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
polymatrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think what he's asking is if the galaxy buds 3 pro will have the magnetic charging that's part of the Qi2 standard. To my knowledge the buds 3 pro don't have magnets, so standard wireless charging is all they'll do. Bluetooth version is based on the hardware inside a product, so those won't have BT6 either.

As for everything else S25 related: no one public is going to know until the announcements are made by Samsung. I would be surprised if the S25 series didn't have BT6 but that's just pure speculation on my part
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What is known about this phone?
0 Likes
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just my guess. Haven't followed rumors. 

- 8Gen4 Galaxy edition (Likely)

- Probably same screen size, 2k+ nits and LTPO

- 12-16GB RAM / 256GB-1TB storage 

- Spen

- Similar camera setup as S24U

- 5000mah battery (likely)

- Several years of software updates

- Smaller bezels 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If the rumors are true, I won't be upgrading to the S25/S25+. The battery size and cameras are the same. It seems that the only change would be the new chip, and that's not enough for me. I'm disappointed that the Pixel 9 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro have 5x camera zoom, and it looks like Samsung won't be doing that on the S25/S25+.
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Im disappointed we are not getting a new design
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, man! It seems that we will get a new design when Apple changes the iPhone's design. Unfortunately, Samsung has become a follower and not a leader.
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Agree what happen to samsung
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

S25 Ultra gets more changes than the Base and Plus

0 Likes