Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

225 Replies
scarymagic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Does anyone know if we could record on log profile someday s24 or s25 ?
0 Likes
Bucky0322
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Although I love the s24+ and wanted to get one, I would love to get the s25+ and hope the cameras have a squarcle shape and would love if the s25+ had 100mp to make it a real ā€œmiddle childā€. Would also love a forest green colour.

JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
From what I've read, the ultrawide is the only lens really getting an upgrade.
0 Likes
BlackCactus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung, hear me out: a Log Video profile for creators on the Galaxy S25 would be amazing! It would give us so much more flexibility in post-production. Plus, it'd put some real pressure on the competition to step up their video game. Seriously, this feature would make the S25 a must-have for YouTubers and filmmakers. Just saying! 
#s23ultra #s24ultra #s25 #s24 #23 #samsunggalaxy #galaxyai #s25ultra samsungmobile #photography #video #provideo #innovation #creators 
Members_jbfL6IN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

yes, agree. I'm considering switching to iPhone just for this feature, and the full fledged blackmagic camera app. But if samsung included 10-bit log video with option to turn off sharpening etc I would stay.

Waiting to see what they announce and if they don't, I'll probably reluctantly switch.

BlackCactus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really hope Samsung's mobile development team will see this!
I'm super happy and love the Samsung Ecosystem, but the lack of 10 bit Log Video on the S25 series will make me switch to IOS. #samsunggalaxy #s24ultra #s25 #s24 #23 #samsunggalaxy #galaxyai #samsunggalaxy #samsungmobileusa #samsungmembers
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello BlackCactus, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community.  We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So samsung is bringing back the notes saying the the next phone will be called S25 Note 

BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The Ultra now is basically a Note with a different name. Most people know that. So why even bother ?!?...
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know that and that's true why bother it