JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
149 Replies
SammieG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I could not say it better myself. I love Samsung as a brand, but if they can't make a complete high end product and make users wait for three updates just for the
cameras to work well and look great and then we have to deal
with bugs, it's dissapointing.
Again, I love Samsung, so I'd be especially dissapointed if Apple (a company I would rather stay away from) is leading
because Samsung can't take advantage of the
slight improvements of their hardware!
At least Samsung Members allow us to connect and actually
communicate like humans on the same page.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! (:

Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just wait until do the fold 6 ultra wishlist post. Samsung has rested on their lorals for 5 generations with no innovations and now it maybe too late for them to rewrite this wrong. I don't know how they're going to get more foldable phones in people's hands come July with bad trade in deals and unrealistic ultra flagship prices. And let's not get started on the hyla mobile/FedEx trade in problems that's been happening as of late. I'm not sure if I'll buy from Samsung direct app again after what happened last September. Older flagships and new A55 & A 35 mid ranges looking really good right now price wise. S24 Ultra camera system keeps getting worse and worse after every update against its competitors. Even zoom photography massively suffers, they went 5 steps forward and 10 steps back compared to the last 3 galaxy ultras.
3Fees
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There are posts showing up that Samsung is going to change out Qualcomm chips to Exynos chips for the S25 models . 

Time will tell.

Cheers

3fees 
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Next year, in 2025, it will be the 15th Anniversary of the Galaxy S Series. So far for the rumors, the Galaxy S25 Ultra and Series will get a new design with MX Design Leader, and former Mercedes-Benz employee, Hubert H. Lee will be working on it. But what are your expectations for it? It seems like 2025 will be a big year for Samsung.

0 Likes
ItsPrabhu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't know how Samsung is going to bring a new design. The last 3 series with the same design. Very minimal change other than AI.
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am sure the S25 Ultra will retain the boxy frame, but new camera design, and maybe some frame changes as well. 2025 is the middle of the 2020s, and 15 years could be considered a milestone like they celebrated 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts with the S10 Series. 

0 Likes
ItsPrabhu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, let's see
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung needs to skip S25 and focus on a true upgrade. If something drastic doesn't change or improve I'm not upgrading. The upgrades are becoming pointless considering the fact the old phones are getting the same software upgrades
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Seeing is believing. They have been saying that on every version
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's actually this year for the 15th anniversary of the Samsung Galaxy family. The first Galaxy device was released on June 29, 2009 (GT-I7500).