JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
149 Replies
Leo Leo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I also posted the same content in the Samsung community in China, you can click on it to view it and support the author.

Remember: Translate to the language that you can understand!

https://www.samsungmembers.cn/thread-2437270-4-61.html#ComID

I posted content in the Samsung community in the United Statesļ¼š

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/Suggestions-Feedback-and-Leaks-for-the-Galaxy-S2...

Remember: Find the author called "Leo Leo Constellation"

0 Likes
Leo Leo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Galaxy AI is finally here. Check out this epic demo of all that you can do with the first Galaxy AI phone - the new S24 Ultra. Learn more: http://smsng.co/S24Ultra_Intro-Film_yt #GalaxyS24 #GalaxyAI #SamsungUnpacked #Samsung
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe give a little curve and stop making it so boxy.
0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your wish granted, Ice Universe shared this 1724210676013.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I also think it's about time they gave the S and S+ a camera upgrade. They've been stuck on 50 mp for a long time.
0 Likes
King_of_The_Cats
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Perhaps change the aesthetics a bit. I aint a phone designer but its hard to tell the  22,23,24  Ultras apart. Change the material of the S, S+ phones, for 800 some aluminum oughta be in there

0 Likes
Lesvindr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsungā€™s upcoming Galaxy S25 Ultra is generating significant buzz ahead of its release. Hereā€™s a quick look at what we know so far:

Lesvindr_0-1725379824173.jpeg

Release Date and Price

The Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra is expected to launch in early 2025. Pricing details remain tentative but anticipate a starting price around $1,199, similar to its predecessors.

Key Features

• Design: The S25 Ultra is set to feature a sleek, modern design with an enhanced camera module.
  • Display: Expect a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a high refresh rate for smoother visuals.
  • Performance: Powered by the latest Snapdragon or Exynos chipset, the phone promises top-notch performance.
  • Camera: The device will likely boast a quad-camera setup, including a 200MP main sensor for high-quality photography.
0 Likes
Tdinh27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When is Samsung going to update their cameras, it's been it's been almost six months, they need to get their act together!!! All these rumors are annoying.
Whpl50
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Seems like all any company cares about is implementing AI. Maybe since they rely on AI in the camera more now and still working on AI bugs could be the reason for the delays. Either way they can push out an update and always add the AI stuff on later when it's finished
Tdinh27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Indeed, the current capabilities of AI technology have limitations. However, it is crucial to recognize the need for continuous improvement in camera technology to fully leverage the potential of the S24 series. By implementing these enhancements, the S24 cameras can truly establish themselves as the pinnacle of phablet photography.