Is it possible to synchronize calendars between two separate Galaxy S10e phones? I bought a pre-owned (used) S10e for my husband for the holidays, and he wants to keep up with my schedule. In the Settings area of the calendar (we both use the "my calendar" option), there is nothing that says or implies "Add Another Line".
We are both seniors (but not stupid).
Thank you for any input.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@MollieMo Sure it is possible. Unfortunately saving items to "My calendars" (under My phone) saves them locally to your phone. A better practice is to store your calendar events on your Google calendar. These are easily shareable.
But with your current setup, try this:
- Open the Calendar
- Click the 3 line menu in upper left
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Manage calendars
- Under your Samsung account, click on "Create shared calendar"
- Here you can name your shared calendar and pick a color for the events
- Click Create
- Then you can decide who to share the calendar with OR just get a link that you can share with other people.
I haven't used this before but it looks like it will fit your purposes.