JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why aren't most of the themes in my wishlist not showing up?

(Topic created: 12-26-2019 09:19 AM)
theusualday
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Anyone know why, when you go to your wishlist in the theme store now some themes you've added aren't showing up anymore? Is just my account or maybe even my s10+ phone?

7 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello there!

Have you attempted to force stop and clear cache on the app?

0 Likes
theusualday
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yup, but it's still won't show any of the themes I had previously saved in wishlist, I really wanted this one theme but after this whole phone stopped working out of nowhere it wouldn't restart properly and kept restarting itself I had to factory reset it now I can't find the theme or other ones I remember when I know I downloaded trials of them

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@theusualday Have you made sure that your phone and software are up to date?

0 Likes
Solution
Happy_Helper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sounds troubling and sounds like your phone trouble may have either been an update or a virus. I'm going to lean towards an update. However, you will want to check your current software and see if it is up to date. However, if your whislist items are gone it is possible that the items don't match up with the version of your phone and are not showing because of this, or they were pulled from the store.

userRhvVUX0wrf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have this same problem but mine goes one step farther into being a big pain in my butt.  Not only is about 2/3 of the themes on my wishlist gone, but the amount of downloadable themes available to me is down by at least half.

My software is up-to-date, I've tried everything I can think of with no success.  The two times I messaged Samsung directly, I received generic replies that were less than helpful.

Meh.

0 Likes
usery2eBs3Hv3D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The exact same thing happened to me last month right after the galaxy phone update! Most of my saved themes have vanished! I also received a generic, unhelpful response from Samsung. It's also like they removed numerous themes from the store. The theme store is not user friendly at all. And they need to improve their search options.  The choices for searching r very limited and u can only choose top themes and top free themes. It's a very simplistic search. For such a great phone you'd think they'd have a much better program for people to search for themes they like. And they just made it much worse!

0 Likes
OctobersDaughter
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am dealing with this issue right now. I'm assuming it's because of the Andeoid 13 update that just happened. Ughh
0 Likes