Original topic:

Worst technical support

(Topic created: a week ago)
tattedlondieee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Talk to 3 different questions and they couldn't help me with something so simple.They gave me attitude they laughed at me made fun of my.What happened about being hacked and then canceling my father's funeral arrangements?Worst customer service ever I would not recommend a Samsung to anyone else ever again.And now they won't even help me with a security system.I can download on my phone so I can make sure it doesn't happen again

0 Likes
3 Replies
The_Chief
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Nice rant but you're the only person who has a clue what you're talking about
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This sounds more like a you problem than a Samsung problem.  There is built in security in Samsung devices, but you have to opt to turn it on before you get hacked.  Your Samsung and Google and email accounts have 2 factor authentication, but you have to turn it on.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What makes you think it's Samsung's responsibility that your phone/accounts got hacked when they provide you with free protection? My guess would be that your email account got compromised.  I find it very hard to believe that Samsung, let alone any company, would make fun of you.  I'm guessing you got overexcited in trying to blame them somehow for your troubles and they got fed up and disconnected (which they are allowed to do if a caller is belligerent). 

0 Likes