JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth headphones no audio on s21 ultra

(Topic created: 03-05-2022 03:39 PM)
userhlcgo77CNw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

My bluetooth headphones pair and connect with my S21Ultra just fine, but the audio doesn't come through the headphones.   I know it can, as the clerk that sold me the headphones made it work with my phone.  When I got home and tried it myself, I couldn't make it work.   I have tried all the usual suggestions (restarting, etc.), to no avail.  Can anyone help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
What if you go to settings, connections, Bluetooth and tap the gear icon next to your paired headphones and see if audio toggle is on. If that won't help either, then I found an article on how to reset headphones: https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/06/how-to-reset-your-bluetooth-headphones/Screenshot_20220305-235619_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

8 Replies
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
What headphones?
0 Likes
userhlcgo77CNw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Zihnic WH-816.  I know they can work, because I got it to work once.  I just don't recall what I did!

0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried resetting network settings? That option resets wifi, mobile and Bluetooth settings. Go to settings and search by tying reset and pick reset network settings. Read there, if you are comfortable resetting these settings

0 Likes
userhlcgo77CNw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes.  It allowed me to hear hear phone calls through my headphones, but I still can't hear stuff like You Tube.

0 Likes
Solution
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
What if you go to settings, connections, Bluetooth and tap the gear icon next to your paired headphones and see if audio toggle is on. If that won't help either, then I found an article on how to reset headphones: https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/06/how-to-reset-your-bluetooth-headphones/Screenshot_20220305-235619_Settings.jpg

userhlcgo77CNw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

OMG!  That did it!  Thank you so much!

Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Happy it helped! Maybe you could accept my previous post as a solution to help other users find it faster.

0 Likes
userhlcgo77CNw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I did.