JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-18-2021 06:01 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I do believe is the correct move , sd cards to record at 8k 80gb videos ? c'mon. catches on fire , ufs 3.1 , 3.2 , 4.0 , is faster at processing big files than any sd card , and not only the price for a good one , reliably would be very low

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Where are you going to store that 80GB movie then? I record in 4K, and usually have it record to the internal storage, then manually move those files to my SD card to free up that storage for more recording. When I'm on the go.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I have a a legit reason to be disappointed, i have thousands of dollars invested in Samsung products, if I wanted a phone without a sd card and having to pay for storage on a monthly bases I would have purchased a iPhone..why am I being expected to compromise the ability to carry 1tb memory in my current note 2o ultra plus the 512gb on board. not once have I had issue with speed .. or performance.

userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

100% right

hanseldAi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

incremental changes here and there, nothing outstanding and 200$ price decrease is fine but not enough,   the pen feature in s21 ultra is appreciated. 

I would rather buy a used s10.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

I got my note 10 plus for $500

vanyo22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No MicroSD and no MST. The two features that give Samsung the advantage over One Plus. DISSAPOINTMENT

Carmelized
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Pretty much.

Fantasy20
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

You did it again Samsung No Memory Card slot since Galaxy S6 back in 2015, Also No 8K60 Still 24fps? We want 120W high-power wired charging and fastest 50W wireless charging
2TB of Internal Storage, 24Rams
am so sad and disappointing 😞

RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I feel you.