JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 11:06 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
usercW2ySbkixT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I definitely won't upgrade...losing the ability to have an sd card slot is a no go...I store everything on my card and I'm in areas where I sometimes don't have access to 5g or wifi...so I don't wanna have to depend on a cloud service... I'll ride this phone s20 Ultra till the brakes fall off and eventually if samsung doesn't bring the sd card back I'll have to switch to a phone that does.

Vegeta044
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

yeah I guess they didn't learn from the S6 or Note 5. If we wanted Apple we would go with them. They forget other Androids exist and there is only one iPhone.

RandomIdiot
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

No micro card support.

No MST/advanced samsung pay.
No charger in the box and more
Options
Galaxy S21

i have to put up with broken programs too. its fustrating but thats why we have feedback to tell them what is wrong with the device.

Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

micro card I'm 50 50 on. MST was taken away cause of Google pay more people use it, & cause of covid. Charger, & other stuff, Samsung just keeping pace with Apple. And the consumers are the ones who suffer.

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userRondQU1tdu 

How is buying an iPhone going to solve any of those issues for you? 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Options
Galaxy S21

Simple, why buy a clone for a premium price when you can buy the original? That is what Samsung must overcome with the current strategy. So now instead of creating a compelling product that offers additional features to attract new customers, the loyal current customer looses REQUIRED features and a clone. Not a viable marketing strategy.

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Clone? Original? This is old news. In 2021, we don't shop for phones based on who did it first, but on what we think is a better overall experience. I like Android. I like Samsung. I like Tyzen smartwatches... you know? Furthermore, I wouldn't even consider switching to Apple as my main platform. iPhones and iOS are not technically bad, I have an iPhone 11 as a work phone, but I think they're boring, restricted, and ugly! With the giant notch, thick bezels and super wide, round corners. Very limited OS customization options. All Apple Watches look the same. That's what I'm looking at when I think about what tech I want to use. 

So even if it's true and the latest Samsung phones look too similar to Apple in features, I still know that the overall experience will be better, for me. 

And one more point... in the world of masks, that we know won't be going away any time soon, having a fingerprint scanner is kind of a big deal too! 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

userBaHkhc47jd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

YES!!! The S21 is now an INFERIOR version of the iPhone. I am seriously considering going back but am definitely returning my S21.

useruQdWDonsMY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

shame on you Samsung again no micro sd card slot... will not buy the s21 nor any future phones without you installing the micro sd card slot again. very disappointed Cat Indifferent