cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates... View Post

To everyone who pre ordered, if you have UPS My Choice you can check to see if you have any potentia... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Buds

Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.         View Post

When is the expected release date View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

Seriously? Spammers from Nigeria now have joined in the fight to take over our beloved Samsung Forums. We once had a beautiful neighborhood where we... View Post

It's actually ridiculous how most of the new forums are spam View Post

Posted by Samsung Moderator      in  Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out about the symptoms you are experiencing with your Galaxy Fit 3. Although we welcome members across the globe, this is a US... View Post

Anonymous  

test View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

My wife and I just upgraded yesterday from the Iphone 14 Pro. Her Samsung Messages App isn't receiving messages from me unless she messages first... View Post

That is the very reason I use Google messages is the web interface. I spend a lot of time on PC, and... View Post

Posted by      in  Fold & Flip Phones

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in... View Post

I've had a flip 3 and now the flip 5, and no durability issues whatsoever. Absolutely bulletproof. I... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I'm having a hard time trying to pair my FitBit Versa 4 with my Android phone. It stopped tracking my sleep so I was going to reset everything but... View Post

Posted by      in  Tablets

GET ACCESS-NOWGET ACCESS-NOW View Post

....â–‘[â–‘ â–‘Iâ–‘Câ–‘Eâ–‘ â–‘]â–‘ â–‘[â–‘ â–‘Sâ–‘Pâ–‘Iâ–‘Câ–‘Eâ–‘ â–‘]â–‘ â–‘Lâ–‘Eâ–‘Aâ–‘Kâ–‘Eâ–‘Dâ–‘ â–‘ â–‘Vâ–‘Iâ–‘Dâ–‘Eâ–‘Oâ–‘ â–‘Oâ–‘Fâ–‘ â–‘[â–‘ â–‘Iâ–‘Câ–‘Eâ–‘ â–‘]â–‘ â–‘[â–‘ â–‘Sâ–‘Pâ–‘I... View Post

Posted by      in  Tablets

GET ACCESS-NOWGET ACCESS-NOW  View Post