JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail to Text not working well with Visual Voicemail

(Topic created: 05-22-2024 02:14 PM)
Rantares
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Please bring back the option to have voicemail to text. The visual voicemail app that Samsung has is horrid and cumbersome. Just unnecessary. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Please contact your carrier they most likely have there own Visual Voicemail app since Voicemail is a carrier feature 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21

Please contact your carrier they most likely have there own Visual Voicemail app since Voicemail is a carrier feature 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Rantares
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
No it's not the carrier
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21

Voicemail is a Carrier feature and they are the ones that provide Visual Voicemail you would need to contact them

MrShujin
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Stop acting dumb he is correct. You would need to contact your phone carrier for the voicemail app from them if you want visual voicemail.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Factory unlocked phones come with Samsung's Visual Voicemail app, which is fairly basic. To get extra features like transcription to text, you'll have to install your carrier's voicemail app from the Play Store.