JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accessing Google Photos S22+ From Texting app

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 08:41 PM)
ihavenoclue
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I just got the s22+. When I go into my texts the icon for adding images is from the gallery. How do I change that so it's my Google photos? Since my previous photos are all on Google photos, not just the few I have taken from the gallery... 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@ihavenoclue Try this:

1. Click the + sign as mentioned by @RedPilledSailor 
  2. Click on the paperclip (Files) icon 
  3. Click the 3 line button at the top left
  4. Scroll down until you find the Photos icon and click on it. Then you can see the photos in Google Photos to select. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't believe you can change it, but I could be wrong. For all the recent galaxy phones, you just need to download the picture from Google photos, then upload via gallery.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Click on the plus sign instead of the image sign. The plus sign will give you the option to add an image and it'll rerout you to a list of pictures option like Google photos
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@ihavenoclue Try this:

1. Click the + sign as mentioned by @RedPilledSailor 
  2. Click on the paperclip (Files) icon 
  3. Click the 3 line button at the top left
  4. Scroll down until you find the Photos icon and click on it. Then you can see the photos in Google Photos to select. 
melloyello20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorta close to this, I have a question. When I'm in fb market place or ebay or just other platforms you can think of, when I try to add a pic from my gallery, I only get a few options, not the entire gallery to choose from. How can I change this?
0 Likes