Original topic:

Always on Display Timeout S22 Plus

(Topic created: 03-24-2022 03:23 PM)
userr2enkdbsrL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi,

I'm new to Samsung and android and was wondering whether there is a way to set a timeout when a new notification arrives.

At moment i have 'always on display' enabled for new notifications but i want the screen to turn off after x amount of time say 15 seconds when the notification comes in.

I've turned off always on display but all i hear is a sound but i want to glance at my phone rather then having to pick it up to find out what notification it is.

i've tried the tap to show option but again this is no good as i'd like to just briefly look at my screen without having to do anything.

On the iPhone the display would turn on when a notification comes in and after few seconds it would turn off. is that possible with an android/ samsung phones?

3 Replies
clarabell
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Notifications under setting the breif of detailed. You can choose more and pick which apps you want then from and how you want to be notified... Noise is or quiet
0 Likes
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
As previous commenter mentioned.

Try go to settings, notifications, brief pop-up settings and there you can pick what you like and whole choosing, there are examples so you can see.Screenshot_20220324-125539_Settings.jpg

userr2enkdbsrL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Great! Thanks You