JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Annoying voicemail notification

(Topic created: 08-29-2024 11:19 AM)
userQQMgvCDc7V
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I receive voicemail notifications three times a day, but there are no new voicemails. I have checked my voicemail, and there are no new messages.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand how frustrating multiple notifications can be. I would suggest clearing the cache of your device to see if that helps!

Clear the cache for all apps: Open Settings, then Device Care, and tap Optimize now 
Clear the cache for an individual app: Open Settings, then Apps, select the app, tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache 
Clear the app data: After clearing the cache, tap Clear data, then OK 

If that doesn't help, the voicemail feature is a carrier feature, so I would suggest reaching out to your carrier!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand how frustrating multiple notifications can be. I would suggest clearing the cache of your device to see if that helps!

Clear the cache for all apps: Open Settings, then Device Care, and tap Optimize now 
Clear the cache for an individual app: Open Settings, then Apps, select the app, tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache 
Clear the app data: After clearing the cache, tap Clear data, then OK 

If that doesn't help, the voicemail feature is a carrier feature, so I would suggest reaching out to your carrier!

0 Likes