JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps are buggy on my Galaxy s22 Ultra

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 07:03 PM)
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Anyone experiencing when they go to open an app and actually try using them click on things the app keeps constantly closing saying it has a bug and clear cache and nothing is working. Restarting does not help and I know it's not my apps as it does it will everything app. And non of my apps have a bug very frustrating as I can't even use my phone to do anything without having to restart multiple times just to even do anything.

14 Replies
Solution
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Factory data reset was the thing thing that fixed mine, I tried wiping the cache from the boot menu and tried repair apps neither worked. Restarting only did a temp fixed I needed to be able to use my phone so I had no other choice, good luck though hopefully Samsung will release an update to fix the issue soon!
0 Likes
Xavaatje
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same thing here on my S22 (non-Ultra). Very annoying as I don't have time for a factory reset. But it seems like the only solution unfortunately (at least there is one).

It started randomly yesterday...

0 Likes
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah I haven't had any issues after the factory reset, they did release an update not long ago but if you are just now having the issue guess they haven't fixed it yet
0 Likes
userulETqqVdVq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Probably the buggest phone I've ever owned. When making phonecalls, the app just disappears. No way of hanging up. Reopening the all takes me to a new keypad screen as though I'm not already on a call. The secure folder just decided to stop opening, causing me to loose thousands of files. Other little issues here and there, too. Probably the last Samsung phone I buy for a while. Really should have just stuck with me S20+
0 Likes
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Ever since the note series was done away with nothing but problems, I never had an issue with a note. But went from the note 20 to this and like you said nothing but bugs glitches and just a poorly made phone if you ask me. They should have left the note series instead of making the fold phone no one wants because the screen is  and breaks easily

0 Likes