JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I change the Clock color on my S22 Ultra?

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 10:52 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Yesterday I got my 6.1 update on my Samsung s22 Ultra. I'm still trying to find my way around it but I did notice that my digital clock on my lock screen is now pink and was wondering if there is a way to change the color of that. I have looked everywhere I can think of I have looked everywhere I can think of but I have yet to find it. Appreciate any input.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_Y0LS4py
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I was able to change the color. 

Go to settings.

Type lock screen

Click on Lock Screen and AOD

At the bottom, click Edit Lock Screen

Click on the clock numbers, select a color. 

Select Done. 

View solution in context

32 Replies
jkolsters
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having the same issue, mines purple. I'm unable to access the "edit lock screen" function at all. Press and hold does nothing and I can't access it through settings either.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
šŸ¤” well hopefully somebody will come on here with an answer that will help us out. Can they have even One update that doesn't have problems? That's a rhetorical question. I was hoping with this update that maybe my camera Clarity would improve but I guess that was too much to hope for.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I figured it out if you want me to help you.
0 Likes
jkolsters
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Sorry, yea I still haven't figured out. No matter how I try to access the 'edit lock screen' page nothing happens, lock the edit function software just isn't there...?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay, it was confusing. So open settings icon, click on wallpaper and styles and then you will see your wallpaper screen and lock screen. Lock screen is on the left. Long press it from there. Then you can click where the clock is and some options will come up for the clock color. Chose your color and then click done. Please let me know if that works for you.
Options
Galaxy S22
If your settings doesn't open, try to restart your phone if you havent already.
0 Likes
jkolsters
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Yea, I've tried that. I go to "Settings" Then click on "Wallpaper and Styles", I see the icon on the left that looks like my lock screen, but when I tap it, it flashed then nothing happens, long press does the same thing. If I tap my home screen on the right, it opens the home screen edit options. But not for my lock screen. I checked all sevice/system apps are up-to-date, I've cleared my cache, I've restated multiple times... idk

Options
Galaxy S22
Oh no. I'm not sure about that then. That sucks. I'm sorry. I'll keep looking.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Just a thought but do you maybe have a pin or finherprint lock on your lock screen? If so, maybe you have to delete that to change it and then put it back? I'm just kind of reaching for ideas here.
0 Likes