JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I change the Clock color on my S22 Ultra?

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 10:52 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Yesterday I got my 6.1 update on my Samsung s22 Ultra. I'm still trying to find my way around it but I did notice that my digital clock on my lock screen is now pink and was wondering if there is a way to change the color of that. I have looked everywhere I can think of I have looked everywhere I can think of but I have yet to find it. Appreciate any input.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Juju25
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you so much! I was chatting with Samsung and they didn't even know how to fix it!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
you should be able to long press on your lock screen and it will give you the option to change the color once you tap on the clock
1715796310353_1715796310346_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
When I long press my 'lock' screen, nothing happens. When I long press my screensaver screen, some options pop up but not for my lock screen clock.
0 Likes
Juju25
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I was trying to long push my actual lock screen instead of the picture of the lock screen within the settings >wallpaper. Once I tried pressing the internal picture of it, it worked.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Got it! I wasn't doing it just right but I figured it out thanks to the help I received on here. I appreciate it very much.
0 Likes
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I believe what you're looking for is in Settings>Wallpaper and Style. You can press the displayed Lock Screen preview on the upper left to edit your clock. Once in the editor screen, you can tap on the clock and change the color.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I did it! Thank you so much. I wasn't understanding the exact directions as I was trying to Long push on the actual lock screen not on the picture within the settings. Thank you so very much!
Options
Galaxy S22
Well I have tried all of these things and looked around in my settings and the wallpaper and lock screen and all of those things. They do have some really nice icons that you can download and use, some are free and some are not but I didn't want to start downloading them from companies I've never heard of. I found nothing to do with changing my clock
0 Likes
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Could this have something to do with the color palette?
0 Likes