JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I change the Clock color on my S22 Ultra?

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 10:52 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Yesterday I got my 6.1 update on my Samsung s22 Ultra. I'm still trying to find my way around it but I did notice that my digital clock on my lock screen is now pink and was wondering if there is a way to change the color of that. I have looked everywhere I can think of I have looked everywhere I can think of but I have yet to find it. Appreciate any input.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
32 Replies
users4zexHyy6q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks1716431752932_1716431752918_0.jpg
0 Likes
Darkplayer 1966
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Ever since I got the 6.1 update my on screen display has stopped working unless I touch the screen.  I have reset it a few times to be always on display but after a few minutes it keeps changing back to touch screen for display.  Does anyone else have this issue? And a couple of my apps that I had on dark mode no longer works on dark mode  all since the one ui 6.1 update. 

0 Likes
DizzyJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having the same issue but my lock screen numbers are blue and when I use the steps to change them back to white the "Done" button won't light up or allow me to select done, lol. It's just grayed out. I can't imaging an update that forces you to see a blue clock..... I have re started my phone and tried everything I can think of, lol. 

0 Likes