JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't enable AR zone

(Topic created: 03-20-2023 08:39 AM)
zorosan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I see that AR zone in my phone is disabled and can't enable it when I try. I went to settings > apps and tried to enable it, but it's all grayed out.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello zorosan, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand AR zone app shows disabled, and you are unable to enable it. Please attempt to reset all app settings. 
To reset all app settings follow these steps: 

1. Go to settings 
2. Click on apps 
3. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Reset app preferences 
Click on reset 
4. The app should be enabled and preferences should no longer be greyed out. 

If the above did not solve this. Please submit and error report. 

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

View solution in context

6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@zorosan Try this:

1. Open the Camera
  2. Click on More
  3. Click on AR ZONE near the top of the screen. 
  4. Click on the gear icon
  5. Enable "Show AR Zone on Apps screen"
0 Likes
zorosan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
That's how I started. I opened camera, click on more, clicked on AR zone. That's when it asked me to enable it. Attached screenshot. When I clicked on settings to enable it took me to the page which is in the screenshot I shared with my question.Screenshot_20230320_121110_Camera.jpg
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@zorosan Have you tried deleting the device cache partition? This gets rid of any temporary files and caches, including those that could be corrupted. It does not delete your settings nor apps. 

0 Likes
zorosan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I went to settings > battery and device care > memory and did cleanup. Is that what you meant or something different?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello zorosan, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand AR zone app shows disabled, and you are unable to enable it. Please attempt to reset all app settings. 
To reset all app settings follow these steps: 

1. Go to settings 
2. Click on apps 
3. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Reset app preferences 
Click on reset 
4. The app should be enabled and preferences should no longer be greyed out. 

If the above did not solve this. Please submit and error report. 

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

Jesson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same exact issue. S22Ultra. 

0 Likes