JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't send emails with Yahoo account due to permissions Galaxy S22

(Topic created: 05-10-2023 03:53 PM)
Jmouche
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I recently opened a yahoo email account. This is my first day using it. However, when trying to send an email, I got a message that I was not allowed to compose. I was advised I needed to go to 'settings' permissions and allow files and media. There is no 'files and media' under permissions. Are you able to advise as to how to solve this issue? I can't send emails. I am using a Samsung Galaxy - S22

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! First off I just want to welcome you to the community! It is a pleasure to have you here! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be not being able to send emails from your device. Here are the steps to turn permissions for different apps.

On your phone, open the Settings app.
Tap Apps.
Tap the app you want to change. If you can't find it, tap See all apps.
Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you'll find them here.
To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! First off I just want to welcome you to the community! It is a pleasure to have you here! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be not being able to send emails from your device. Here are the steps to turn permissions for different apps.

On your phone, open the Settings app.
Tap Apps.
Tap the app you want to change. If you can't find it, tap See all apps.
Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you'll find them here.
To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.

0 Likes