Original topic:

Cellular connection issues with new update.

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 09:12 AM)
Members_OrrtKB9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

When will there be an update/patch to fix the cellular connection issues? This all started with the most recent update in March, 2024. 

3 Replies
_r3v3rzr_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
when I called CS @ 611 yesterday, their opening prompt was in regards to the spotty data. their recommendation was to power cycle the device, (always a good starting point, lol).
if ur experiencing extended outages hv u tried manually resetting ur APN ?

If not, go into -> Settings -> Network / Internet -> uncheck auto config - go into APNs and ur carrier should be listed as a verified APN. -> Save and reboot as needed. It may not fix the issue, but if u r suffering thru extended outrages, something manual to attempt a reconnect. hope this was of some help, and if ur ahead of me by far in troubleshooting, I apologize. : )
0 Likes
Samsung_pben2BN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having data connectivity issues an service connection issues since the most recent update from samsung. I am hearing that the update messed with some of the Samsung baseband version... You can find your baseband version number in about phone.. or searching it in your settings. Phone has been a mess since the update. Service provider is stating it's not the sim cards and pointed to the newest update. 

0 Likes
Dukewhite
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

This is the same issue I've had since March. Tried everything, no luck. Phone is consistently unable to connect in places it used to, where my wife's iPhone gets signal. Now there are very fistinct boundaries where I pass and just go from full signal to absolutely dead, no data, no emergency calls even. Incredibly frustrating.

0 Likes