JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Latest update changed the color of my clock on AOD

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't find any setting to change the color back to white. Any ideas? It is currently dark pink from the update. 

5 Replies
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

I saw in another post that you can go to wallpapers and change/turn off the color palette.  Apparently, the update adjusted the certain elements to take on colors from your wallpaper/theme.

Options
Galaxy S22
I actually tried that and it didn't work. There truly should be separate setting for color on this clock.
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Long press on your lock screen and the lock screen editor will show up then tap on the clock to change its color.  You can also go to phone settings Lock screen and AOD and at the bottom in the blue it will say Edit Lock Screen 
1717704933980.jpg1717704934019.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Galaxy S22
Omg thank you! That is not intuitive. I loved the dark pink but could not see the numbers in the dark at night. You made my day. Thanks again.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Happy to help if you could please like and mark as solved in the 3 dot menu in the comment above plus Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.