Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 06:00 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
userK9yvTQTV9r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Like how notifications looks(like when you play an YouTube video or music it's show you a bar sound )also the control panel with direct control access , the regroup of notifications are also better, and I'm still looking at the others things.
Lach
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you! I, too, like the new notification area.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I like the new notification panel it looks nice and organized.šŸ˜ƒ
0 Likes
Jh4ysxd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
They should add it on s20 fe so all s series
0 Likes
userK9yvTQTV9r
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah . But probably they don't add it because the size of the upgrade or or the system simply does not meet the requirements
0 Likes
Phoneybologna
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
S23 Ultra, factory unlocked from Samsung. Just installed December security update. I'm still not having any issues so far. On Verizon network.
0 Likes
Skidd23
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I did not want an iPhone style layout, i did not buy an iPhone, as i hate apple. Why is Samsung copying the layout of the iPhone for the pull down menu? Why isn't there a way to put the layout the way things were? The way this update forced a change to the way i use my phone is seriously making me question ever wanting to buy another Samsung phone ever again! I want a way to downgrade back to the old version of one ui! Yes, its "pretty" but i hate the forced iPhone lookalike pull down quick menu! Not worth the upgrade to get a knock off copy of something i didn't want in the first place!

Pyromaniac16
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh dear God, I just saw the new emojis šŸ’€
Skidd23
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't looked, I'm sure i won't be impressed.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't seen them. Are they in the Samsung SMS messenger?
0 Likes