Options
Galaxy S22
Does anyone know what this is?
6 Replies
BnjmnBanks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
With or without headphones? With or without wifi?
0 Likes
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Which media stops? Apps playing videos? Samsung music?
0 Likes
Sam_78roy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Happening to me in Samsung S22 Ultra- post new software update to Android 13- One UI 5. Its happening in whatsapp, unable to download any media, sending new media is not an issue. But while downloading it shows a range of errors-

media keeps stopping OR

whatsapp can't download because no internal storage is available  OR

Unable to download, try later.

Solution
Slightly_Animal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I was able to fix my "media storage keeps stopping" messages by going to settings > apps > three dot menu at top right of screen and hitting "reset app preferences". Took care of all of my storage problems. I hope that clears up your problem!

randi_with_an_i
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This seems to have helped me, thank you! Every time I'd take a screen shot, I'd get the "media keeps stopping" message and I couldn't tell 'what' media it meant, and the screen shot wouldn't save and I couldn't even take a picture sometimes, it kept saying I needed to have more available storage, but I have tons of storage available. So weird! But again, thank you, this seems to have helped, hopefully for good ugh! šŸ™‚ This problem only just started yesterday after I updated my phone (11/7).
SixPence44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Worked for me. Been fighting this since Android 13 upgrade. Any app that created an image file. THANK YOU!