JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not able to do a warranty replacement through Best Buy without seeing a repair center

(Topic created: 04-08-2023 07:39 AM)
userm0SMHrlT2A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Can anyone explain why Samsung claims they can't do a warranty replacement through Best buy without driving clear to see a repair center first? Couldn't it be one of those things where they would issue a replacement to be picked up and if the defective phone didn't meet their standards buy the Samsung desk they could just deny or billed me for the second phone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You would need to speak to Samsung directly. This is a user forum.

Samsung support 1-800-726-7864

Samsung text support text START to the same number. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You would need to speak to Samsung directly. This is a user forum.

Samsung support 1-800-726-7864

Samsung text support text START to the same number. 
0 Likes
userm0SMHrlT2A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks but I went through every possible situation. It was actually so unsuccessful the T-Mobile stepped up and took care of the problem... Samsung was so difficult to deal with this time. I've been buying nothing but Samsung products for the last 8 years... Phones every couple of years for me the wife and two kids, tvs, tablet, wearables. It's just really disappointing to know that Samsung couldn't understand by anything and give me such a runaround. I was even supposedly disconnected four times from technical support. I had three next level phone calls back to back with a robot telling me technical support is closed. Ultimately I spent two and a half days on the phone dealing with Samsung and got nowhere when T-Mobile stepped up and got me a phone ordered with a day wait.... Thanks for the text tip though
0 Likes