JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery replacement for Samsung S22

(Topic created: yesterday)
dukiduka
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Is it possible to buy original battery, same as it is as from the factory? And where? I am sceptical for the batteries that are sold on line on various sites. And if I have battery replaced in official service centre, is that original battery? My friend did that for another Samsung model, and he told me that replacement battery is not at all the same quality as the one that was originally there.

Thank you for the answer.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Leo004
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Ask for an appointment on Samsung's official website, they'll give you an original battery

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/repair-cost/

Here a example of the cost1725757779973.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Leo004
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Ask for an appointment on Samsung's official website, they'll give you an original battery

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/repair-cost/

Here a example of the cost1725757779973.jpg
0 Likes
dukiduka
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for the answer. It is strange they put there sub motherboard cost, I have no idea why is that? My battery simply lost some of it's capacity due to more than one year of charging and discharging, nothing else is a problem. Next time I will not use fast charging to prolong the longevity of battery.

0 Likes
YinChinWan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know where to get a replacement unfortunately, but I want to warn you about various site replacements. I installed one i got online, and it swelled after a few weeks of use. It actually swelled enough to make the back case partially detach. I ended up just buying a portable charger til I upgraded the phone.
0 Likes
dukiduka
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

That is exactly why I asked the question in the first place, most of the sellers have low quality batteries, that are sometimes not usable after a short time at all. 

0 Likes
YinChinWan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I was just warning you of what happened to me. If you find out, please post it though, I also have a s22 and it needs a battery.
0 Likes