Galaxy S22

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@cruzer1 Looks like you have a work profile on your phone. Often putting the company account on your phone and enabling it allows them to see, and often control, what you can do with your device. 

One of the risks of buying a device from a Facebook seller.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S22

@cruzer1 Looks like you have a work profile on your phone. Often putting the company account on your phone and enabling it allows them to see, and often control, what you can do with your device. 

One of the risks of buying a device from a Facebook seller.

cruzer1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't. I bought it off facebook market place and factory reset it. So there should be no restrictions on my phone. Right ?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

My guess is that the reason it was up for sale on the marketplace was because whoever had it last had a work account on it that they either forgot to ask to have removed when they left, or decided they didn't want their office to see what they were up to.  You might be SOL unless you can determine which company is controlling it and getting them to back off.  If there is another way to remove the management, I don't know it, but then, I don't know much about the ins and outs of managed devices.  

I would think that it couldn't be removed by a factory reset because, just like parental controls, it's made to not be easily sidestepped.

usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
WAP iphoto 9 is not much used, I thought. Are you updated to the newest versions of everything? Your phone goes from 4g to 5g, too. Cdfs mode launcher again, i think, is in older phones. Maybe you can upgrade ?
Options
Galaxy S22
You have a work profile enabled on your Galaxy, disabling a lot of privacy features based on what settings your administrator has setup.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Take your question to your IT department, or remove your work stuff from your phone (including e-mail)

0 Likes
cruzer1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have a work account on my phone. I don't work. I factory reset my phone when I bought it. Wouldn't that take care of the problem
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S22
Your screenshot shows that a work account is still controlling your device. Factory data reset won't necessarily remove MDM (Mobile Device Management). 1717893834436_1717893834430_0.jpg