JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Bluetooth issue & watch 5 battery drains

(Topic created: 02-02-2023 04:55 AM)
wigsSam98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an S22 Ultra and my wife has the S22+. After a recent update both of our watches battery drains quickly. She has Galaxy watch 4 and I have the 5. The S22 Ultra is also experiencing Bluetooth issues with multiple vehicles. When connected it shows I'm consistently on a call, which I'm not. I'm unble to cancel the call unless I toggle off my Bluetooth. Also the ultra experiences speech to text issues with Bluetooth on. These issues just started recently! I need help, very frustrated! 😡
6 Replies
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

On both phones, go to recovery and clear the system cache and repair apps.  This will sometimes fix issues with updates.

0 Likes
wigsSam98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I gave it a try but it doesn't look like it fixed it. I'll give it a day or 2. Thanks!
0 Likes
RareBit1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having the same issue on my watch 4 classic, I was getting 2 days out of a charge but struggling to get a single day now..I am tempted to just send it back as it not worth the hassle of taking it off to charge it when I get home from work.

0 Likes
wigsSam98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Maybe try what Dalenet suggested in his reply, I did it last night and waiting to see what happens today.
0 Likes
BobC4855
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the same battery drain problem with my new watch 5 and S21 Ultra. The problem started with an 8 month old watch4 and now thru interactions with Samsung Tech Support and customer service I have a new watch5. Problem is still there. Samsung is absolute NO help. I couldn't figure out Dale's "clear the system cache and repair apps" suggestion. Can someone provide more specific and detailed instructions. I'm also thinking about doing a reset....first just settings and then a full factory reset. Any thoughts about these more extreme measures.
0 Likes
Solution
wigsSam98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey Bob, in the end I had to do a full reset on my phone and watch. It's been about a week now with no issues. I know it's a pain but it seemed to work.
0 Likes