JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Black Screen When Posting FB stories

(Topic created: 04-01-2022 06:55 PM)
userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I got my new s22 ultra - when posting fb stories with pictures or videos together with music the post will go black! The picture or video will appear all black but you can hear the music or see Gifs! This happens on facebook stories but IG is working. I called Samsung customer service but they deny that this is a known issue! But there's already a lot of s22 users complaining about this but there's no fix as of now! A lot of customers bought s22 ultra hoping this is the android phone that can compete with iphone 13 in terms of better pics and videos so we can have better pics or videos to post on social media but this is a let down. Even some filters are not working in this s22 ultra! 

LeoDaHero84
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Try posting a picture with music but WITHOUT the lyric display. That usually works for me. Unfortunately I can't use the lyrics, yet. But try it. 

0 Likes
useruizeORtQKM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi, I'm having the same issue too and additionally Facebook games crash with the message "Sorry, this game can't be played at the moment". I've reported to both Facebook and Samsung with no response from either.

However, I installed Facebook Lite and the stories can post with photos (although the interface is limited, for eg, song lyrics not available) and games can work too. So this looks like a Facebook app issue. I've emailed Facebook and let's see if they take any action. Looks like using Facebook Lite is the workaround for now.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Please update us soon. Thank you.
Nellynellz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks so much for posting this.The work around worked . Hopefully they will work in a more permanent solution
userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I agree. S22 ultra is so expensive and they claim it to be their best phone yet, so samsung need to acknowledge first that it is an existing problem and need to find a permanent solution.
useruizeORtQKM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I contacted Samsung support using Samsung Members. They are aware of the story going black and games unable to play issues. They are working on a fix which in the next software update, but they couldn't give an estimate date. Guess we'll all just have to wait. Cheers!IMG-20220405-WA0005.jpg

userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Great finally they acknowledged that it is an issue that is happening to some users! Hope they find a solution soon. Thanks
CynthiaA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm so happy someone finally got an answer to this issue.  I've had to use my old NOTE 8 to upload pics with music to FB stories.  I'm so glad I never got rid of that phone.

Members_bdTi9Ow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I got the same exact issue whenever, I put GIF's or Music it goes black but i still see all the GIF's and music I hope they fix this soon! I have to use my Iphone13 again just to post a story lol 😞

userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes same here i need to use my old s9+ to post stories with music. I hope samsung finally listens that this issue is happening and include this on their update.
0 Likes