JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Black Screen When Posting FB stories

(Topic created: 03-20-2022 01:58 AM)
userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I got my new s22 ultra - when posting fb stories with pictures or videos together with music the post will go black! The picture or video will appear all black but you can hear the music or see Gifs! This happens on facebook stories but IG is working. I called Samsung customer service but they deny that this is a known issue! But there's already a lot of s22 users complaining about this but there's no fix as of now! A lot of customers bought s22 ultra hoping this is the android phone that can compete with iphone 13 in terms of better pics and videos so we can have better pics or videos to post on social media but this is a let down. Even some filters are not working in this s22 ultra! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
56 Replies
userDxcF8AGV3j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine works in IG but not on facebook stories. I hope they acknowledge it first that is a known issue. Have you called their customer service? I called them many times but whenever i call them its like it is their first time to hear that the problem exists on s22 ultra.
ALANBOY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I will report it to customer service. Am sure they know, but are trying to overlook it right now. They should fix it before they get more complaints as more phones sell.
0 Likes
Pickle 1334
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the exact same issue. They completely denied that it's a known issue & suggested I master reset my phone. Smdh...
ALANBOY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
That's terrible...did doing a full factory reset fix the problem?
0 Likes
Pickle 1334
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Nope. I couldn't see how it would... especially considering it never worked day 1. Was just on the phone with a rep. They suggested I call Facebook or T-Mobile. 🥴
0 Likes
ALANBOY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What a silly suggestion. Can't believe a reputable company like Samsung would ignore this issue knowing the forums are filled with this issue. I believe it's an issue with the phone camera and it's compatibility with applications, in this case FB. This is a great phone, but it has flaws with a lot of apps. Terrible. If it's not fixed by Samsung soon, I'm gonna jump to another phone in a few months.
Pickle 1334
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It really is an amazing photo. It's literally the only issue I've run into so far. Unfortunately for me, that's a feature I use several times daily. 🥴
ALANBOY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here, that's why it's an irritating problem
0 Likes
Pickle 1334
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
So no fix on your end either, I take it?
0 Likes
ALANBOY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
None...so my wife found a way to post on FB story...the background of the pic you post needs to be a black background only and it does post. The pic must be centered around a black background. It's weird.