JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 not connecting for car Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 03-12-2022 10:33 AM)
user9Hhf8wARr2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated my S10 in early January 2022, it would no longer connect to my Toyota Camry for Bluetooth phone calls. I just upgraded to an S22 and the issue continues. 

I followed recommendations on this site and Reset All Settings and Reset Network Settings. The issue continues,

The phone connects for a brief time and then disconnects, Intermittently I am getting Google Stops Working Error.

I'm at my wits end, please help.

203 Replies
userExflTY5iBE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My audio cuts in and out also as if it is attempting to restore a connection. Garbage $1200 device.

0 Likes
uservk58pkyJnP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Andriod Auto is not working with my new s22 ultra and pioneer DMH-1500nex. Black screen when I plug in the phone. 😞
Samsung? Are you gonna do something about this?
0 Likes
secttor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I try everything car and phone reset reprogram I did all!!!!
Then I said let me try my old s8 old ver. Software and the phone connected and the music and playlist came on!! Also contact. 
So is the new ver android 12 upgrade thats is messing things up. Going to try Sony Phone!
0 Likes
userloL4TQrvZV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

S22 Ultra.  Active2 watch.  2014 Jeep Wrangler Uconnect.  Streaming is disabled (Spotify, Maps, Youtube) though I can still make and receive calls.  No issues on other bluetooth devices such as speakers or headphones.  Problem appears to be when the watch and Jeep are both connected to the phone.  Switching the watch to airplane mode immediately allows music to play.  Taking the watch out of airplane mode shuts music back down.  Hopefully an update will fix this issue.  Until then, I will use airplane mode on my watch when in the Jeep.

0 Likes
SuperInterested
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I've been having the same fault described in this thread here . But for some reason the forum prevents me from commenting on that thread 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/S22-not-connecting-for-car-Bluetooth-calls/td-p/21998...

Basically my new S22 Ultra cuts Audio in and out when paired with my OEM Volvo stereo for any audio app on my phone. Tune in , Spotify , Deezer it doesn't matter what. It chops the sound as if the connection is being dropped when it has full signal. I've found that this only ever occurs whilst my watch 4 is paired with the S22. Which obviously it always will be. If watch is put in flight mode then the sound on the car stereo is perfect. This only started with the march update and is incredibly frustrating for two flag ship devices I own from samsung. It's simply not acceptable for flag ship devices not to be able to handle multiple BT devices. What are your watch or phone teams doing about this issue. I see it's complained about all over this forum.

Just here for solutions
MikeOnTap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Anyone else having issues with Android Auto and their S22 ultra? Mine won't connect at all.
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I have learned it's always the cable. Started using a 1ft cable and I have not had an issue with Android Auto since.
Connects every single time.
0 Likes
MikeOnTap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It's definitely not a cable issue. It still connects and wants to go through setup mode but it gets stuck on telling me to allow notifications.
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Try a different cable, one that is less than 3ft long. Youay be quite surprised with the results.
0 Likes
MikeOnTap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The one that I'm using currently is less than 3ft and a high quality cable from Samsung.