Original topic:

S22+ voicemail app flashes, wont open

(Topic created: 06-21-2023 07:05 AM)
mj36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

hello all-

just downloaded new software update, # s906usqu2cwe6, all apps work,except,now i cant open voicemail?

i had my wife call me,left message,no notification either? if i touch the voicemail icon,i get " select or add to home?"  if i tap the icon to open it, the homescreen flashes to a 'quick white' then back to home.

i checked my *86,and it dials my carrier,so that is working............voicemail was fine before this update today!!!!        help,please?   thanks,m

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
Solution
mj36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

hello  all-         i finally called samsung,got thru to tech support...........this guy knew what he was doing...........they have an app on playstore called SMART TUTOR.  once u get tech on phone,u can download the app, it lets them into ur phone, [ i know] they can go directly to issue,correct it.

forget the e-mails,chat,texting..............give the smart tutor app a try with a tech!!!!!

a little fresh air for a change..............thanks allllllllllllllllllllll mj36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

I've only had my Samsung a few days, but I had to o back to using a third party, Youmail.