JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S22 USB-C HUB questions

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 01:58 PM)
usergoRIqWjvyP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I have an S22 and I'm thinking of buying a USB-C hub to use for Dex. I have seen very similar models with some slight differences and some that have an eth port. And I have  alot of questions.

Does anybody know what speed the S22 uses in a hub with an eth port? Does the eth port even work with the S22? If the hub has a usb-c slot can I charge the phone through there while also using the the hdmi, USBs and eth port? Does that depend on the hub? 

Thank you for any help or answers, specially from anyone who has been using a hub with an S22.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@usergoRIqWjvyP "Does the eth port even work with the S22?"

Yes

"If the hub has a usb-c slot can I charge the phone through there while also using the the hdmi, USBs and eth port? Does that depend on the hub? "

Pretty much all modern hubs do this as long as you plug a power source into the hub. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@usergoRIqWjvyP "Does the eth port even work with the S22?"

Yes

"If the hub has a usb-c slot can I charge the phone through there while also using the the hdmi, USBs and eth port? Does that depend on the hub? "

Pretty much all modern hubs do this as long as you plug a power source into the hub. 

usergoRIqWjvyP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your answers.

I'll probably get a hub one this weekend. 

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

This is the one I use, works great.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RZCPL5J?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes