JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trouble finding a phone case

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
polished_dragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I've been searching for a clear phone case for my galaxy s22 plus and the 3 phone cases I've bought are too small. They literally fit inside the phone case I'm currently using. I don't know what the issue is. I've been double checking everything when I buy the cases. Can anyone help me? 

0 Likes
13 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@polished_dragon It sounds like you are buying cases for the S22 instead of the S22 plus. Or you are buying a case for the S22 plus but you actually have an S22 Ultra or another phone. 

Have you verified your model by going to phone settings -> About phone and checking the Product name? 

0 Likes
polished_dragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have double and triple checked each time I look at phone cases. I'm sure I'm getting the "right" phone case when I order them. They just don't fit! It's very frustrating. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@polished_dragon Have you verified your model by going to phone settings -> About phone and checking the Product name?

0 Likes
polished_dragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have. I even screen shot it to be sure I'm getting the correct information. 

0 Likes
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
What site are you bying from
0 Likes
polished_dragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Mainly Amazon. 

0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Can you link a listing so we can take a look?

0 Likes
polished_dragon
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Tuokiou for Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus 5g Cases,Clear Protective Card Slot Case, Slim Fit Anti-Fall Soft TPU Wallet Case with Bumper,Cute Card Holder Pocket Case for Galaxy S22 Plus 6.6" (Purple) https://a.co/d/cTOOOif

JETech Case for Samsung Galaxy S22+ / S22 Plus 5G 6.6-Inch, Non-Yellowing Shockproof Bumper Protective Phone Cover, Anti-Scratch Hard PC Back (Clear) https://a.co/d/hadfLap

0 Likes
Solution
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
As I was looking at the links you provided the first one is for 6.6' phone and the other jet tech was for 6.1". In my experiance some carriers phone models are different configuration and sizes. ie: verizon has a different size phone than say t mobile and att. What i would do is measure corner to corner on phone and when looking at cases it will explain what demensions the case is for and verison will say specifically say made only for 6.1" or 6.6"