AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi.

Unlocked Galaxy s23 ultra, 
I use Straight Talk, that uses Verizon.
I have 5g.
I was told I could use my sim card I have from other phone.
Where you click on network, I believe, we'll where it says tracfone,apn settings, everything is greed out ?and I don't believe it's correct. 
Says ,disconnected yet in service?
Also,when I click on preferred network, lte,is set,but also many others,all greed out?
No where 5g?
However,I'm connected to a 5g wifi?.
This is stressing me out..
I've tried everything. 
Anyone help please. Oh,also,only on straighttalk ,but also playstore says my device is unknown?
The lady I talked to was of no help. And didn't seem to want to help. Actually, my account was messed up for a week..
Thanks 

25 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

If this is continuing to happen after resetting network settings, I would contact your carrier or go in-store to have them take a look at it. 

bigaim10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I had stight talk ,now I have visible so can't really go into the store but contacted them multiple times
bigaim10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes had me do like 20 different steps it was kinda hard to tell if it worked or not at the moment. Bc it's literally off and on all day. But when mobile network drops its only for like maybe 2 min but it does it probably 30 times a day if not more
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23

Are you located in an area with limited service?

AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
I am..
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23

Try Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings to see if anything changes. You will have to reestablish all prior Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings.