AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi.

Unlocked Galaxy s23 ultra, 
I use Straight Talk, that uses Verizon.
I have 5g.
I was told I could use my sim card I have from other phone.
Where you click on network, I believe, we'll where it says tracfone,apn settings, everything is greed out ?and I don't believe it's correct. 
Says ,disconnected yet in service?
Also,when I click on preferred network, lte,is set,but also many others,all greed out?
No where 5g?
However,I'm connected to a 5g wifi?.
This is stressing me out..
I've tried everything. 
Anyone help please. Oh,also,only on straighttalk ,but also playstore says my device is unknown?
The lady I talked to was of no help. And didn't seem to want to help. Actually, my account was messed up for a week..
Thanks 

VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Did the network reset not do anything? Just curious. 

AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes! It actually did!! Thank you 😊
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Ah, alright! Now I'm curious if it was the SIM, network reset, or both that solved your problem. The SIM might have automatically reset your mobile network too. ðŸ˜…

Oh well, I'm just happy you got everything working now!

AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
I personally think it was more on network reset! St was playing games big time!
AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow! Thank youTechfanatic!
Also Thank you longhiker!! Appreciate both! I'm going to first try jbt,and if that doesn't work, long hiker! Let's hope!
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Of course anytime It really should work the only thing that would stop it is if your sim card is not activated and you can simply do that by letting your carrier know to activate it good luck
AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! I'm trying your advice rt now!💓
0 Likes
bigaim10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes I'm dealing with the same
AliWright
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi! Ya know after getting new sim, I actually did all these steps! Phones now correct! Thank you!
bigaim10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I've got a new sim switched carriers and I'm still dealing with it.. I've done everything I can think of. Been doing this for the past 2 months.. when I set my network settings awhile back it was good for Like a day then boom mobile network off and on all day.