Original topic:

Is there a fix to the S23 / Wi-fi 6 constant internet dropping issue?

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 05:17 PM)
userw5BhbDDAWV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Ive seen posts as far back as last year, my S23+ started this issue about a 2 -3 weeks ago.  The internet connection randomy drops then reconnects. Pages load slow or time out....apps open slow etc etc.  I have a Deco Mesh system with Wi-Fi 6.  Its worked fine with the phone since last summer until now.   Is or was there an official fix for this ?

Thanks so much!

Options
Galaxy S23
Playing fast and loose with the word "stable" IMO
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you tried restarting your router?
Temillionaire
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Yes I have severally. I guess it's the new software update because i just received a patch notice to update again. Let's see how it goes after this update šŸ™‚

Options
Galaxy S23
You can try https://www.howtogeek.com/840243/how-to-reset-network-settings-on-samsung/ but I've been through this massive pain 4x now and it only helps briefly. A bunch of work for nothing, really. This has been one of the most unpleasant Android OS updates of my life.
Temillionaire
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I totally agree with you!

LT3d2c2a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I just updated my S23 Ultra with the OS One UI 6. My phone is not responding to anything, including reset. I have not done a Hard Reset yet, I'm trying to avoid it. Any Suggestions??
Amadeuss36
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Put phone in safe mode then it will work.turn phone off. Then on when u see logo press volume up key. Once in safe mode. Finish install or click done.

Amadeuss36
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Put phone in safe mode that will fix it

WadeSR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi just checking if there was any resolution because I am experiencing this exactly issue you guys described

THISISSTUPID47
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I to am having the same issue. Exspecially uaing tiktok. Internet constantly cuts out. Restsrts and doesnt load videos.  Lag is aweful. I have 1 gig speed . And it doesnt act like it. 

Ive restarted router. Phone. Force close apps. Still. 

It must be the crappy update.