JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with printing comes out with black background?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userfZ5M8iMwM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Problem printing from s23...documents print with black background.

69 Replies
Frankc134
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Bought a new s24 and getting the same problem.

0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed, I had to print directly from inside the app instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
Jazzgal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Why is Samsung NOT resolving this issue?!!!

0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed I had to printed directly from inside the app, instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
KrisTB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
FIX- Download the Brother Print Service Plug In. I did that, and it worked. The first time I printed I had to printed directly from inside the app, instead of clicking print while inside the document. But it works now!
0 Likes
DC9882
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

S23 Ultra

Printed papers was in Black background with White text on Fuji Xerox Printer after updated the software.

0 Likes
LemonZest
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
You basically need to print from a 3rd party app like Mopria, ezeep Blue, or an app companion to your printer.
The problem is your "Default Print Service" so you need to toggle it off by going to Settings>Connections>More Connection Settings>Printing.
This is android problem occurring on multiple devices, not just Samsung.
0 Likes
Biggus
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Xerox has a print service plug-in, but I also have a color laser which i haven't seen mentioned and the problem might not affect them anyway. I'd install the Xerox version if that's what you have, mopria couldn't properly control tray selection, media type, or duplex printing on mine. I rarely need to change the first 2 but sometimes i don't want to print 2 sided for whatever reason, and rarely I'll need to print on transparent gloss sticker sheets in the secondary input tray which need modified settings to fuse properly.
0 Likes
Asha1984
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Exactly the same. Mopria started positive and then it all started blocking prints.  It's only been since the update. My old phone and my mothers phone hasn't been updated and prints normally.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, Everyone. Can I please have anyone who's experiencing these symptoms to like this thread by clicking the heart under the original poster's inquiry? Also, please submit an error report via the member's application. You can find steps on how to do through through our sister community here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-members-app-how-to-send-an-error-re... 

Also please feel free to drop the following information to help us better understand if everyone is still having these symptoms: 

Model of Device: 

Type of Printer being used:

Current software version:

Where are you printing from: